What comes after college?
Técnico Alumni Mentoring Program is a one-year school mentoring program in which mentors will have the opportunity to be counseled by a Técnico alumni of for guidance and support on the choices, paths, and challenges of the specific profession and/or sector.
TT@Técnico will be responsible for selecting and conducting the match between mentors and mentees. The goal is to pair mentors and mentees with stories, interests and desires as similar as possible.
Application for mentees is now open. Sign up here.
Why should you participate?
As a mentee you’ll experience a wide range of benefits as a result of your mentoring partnership which can make a big difference to your life and your future career prospects, such as:
- Get support to develop a career path.
- Explore the challenges of a particular profession or work field.
- Boost your self-confidence for a successful career.
- Build an important network with relevant professionals.
Mentors will also benefit from this experience, including:
- Impact the lives of their mentees.
- Work on their coaching and leadership skills.
- Have a fresh perspective on their career.
- Keep in touch and #giveback to their Alma Mater.
What does the program involve?
After the mentor-mentee match, pairs will be invited to communicate with each other and define goals to achieve during the Mentoring Program. The mentee can enter the program with predefined goals or choose them with mentor advice. Once the goals are set, each pair will have the autonomy and freedom to define next steps and the best way to continue the mentoring process.
Who can participate?
As mentee: students who are at Técnico to obtain an academic degree.
As mentor: all Técnico alumni.
- Mentor Application – Starting July 19
- Mentee Application – from 25th September to 6th October
- Matches Presentation Session – October
If you still have questions send us an email (email@example.com)