Leave a lasting impression on your potential employer by handing out your Técnico Student Business Card!
Under the Career Discovery@Técnico programme, Técnico, in partnership with Santander Universidades, offers 100 business cards.
In this edition the initiative covers PhD students
Técnico Business Cards – 8thEdition
Fil this Application Form: bit.ly
Students attending, with a view to obtaining a degree at IST:
- 3rd year of a degree course.
- Master’s degree course.
- PhD course.
1. Belong to the target audience.
2. Have as main email address the institutional address provided by Técnico (firstname.lastname@example.org) *.
3. Have a registered mobile contact as the main contact in the Fénix information system.
4. Have data transfers active for the Técnico Job Bank platform **.
Steps and Deadlines
The ordering process for Técnico Business Cards will proceed as follows:
1. APPLICATION – UNTIL February 05th – Fill out the application form stating that you want to receive the cards and that you fulfill the requirements.
2. VALIDATION *** – February 10th to 14th, 2020
NPE will verify that you fulfill the requirements.
If you need to make changes in Fenix sistem, you will receive an email from TT@Técnico with instructions.
3. REGISTRATION – February 17th to 21st, 2020
As soon as we confirm that you fulfill the requirements, you will receive an email to formalize the order of the cards.
4. CARD PRODUCTION – February 25th to March 13th, 2020
Sending the order of cards to the graphic for printing.
5. DELIVERY OF CARDS – When your cards are ready, we will contact you again by e-mail, to inform you when and where you can pick up your cards.
** You can make this change directly on the Fénix portal (Student> Consult> Data transfer -> Authorize data transfer to the Technical Job Bank platform or Authorize data transfer to the Technical Job Bank platform and employers).
*** by the Técnico Partner Network (TPN)
Take this opportunity!
- In the case you don’t have your institutional e-mail as your main e-mail address, you can change that through Fénix. Personal > Personal Area > Information.
- How can I have an institutional e-mail addres (email@example.com)?
- How can I forward mail from the institutional e-mail account to my personal e-mail?
- Regulation (PDF.519KB).
Rita Joana Silva
Área de Transferência de Tecnologia do IST
Núcleo de Parcerias Empresariais (NPE)
+351 21 841 93 00 | firstname.lastname@example.org | tt.tecnico.ulisboa.pt