Leave a lasting impression on your potential employer by handing out your Técnico Student Business Card!
Under the Career Discovery@Técnico programme, Técnico, in partnership with Santander Universidades, offers 100 business cards for each master finalist student.
The allocation of the business cards is carried out taking into account the following requirements:
- To be 3rd year student or a master’s degree, which is determined according to the rules established in the academic guide;
- Have the institutional e-mail address provided by Técnico (email@example.com) as main e-mail address;
- Have a registered mobile phone contact as main contact in Fénix;
- Your data access should include the access to the Technical Job Bank/ or Technical Job Bank and others.
Técnico Business Cards – 7thEdition
If you are a 3rd year or a master’s degree student in the academic year 2019/2020, you can check until the 23th September if you meet the requirements and change your personal data in Fénix, if necessary.
Fil this Application Form
After that, you will receive an e-mail through which you can confirm you want to take the offer. You must confirm until the 01st October.
Take this opportunity!
- In the case you don’t have your institutional e-mail as your main e-mail address, you can change that through Fénix. Personal > Personal Area > Information.
- How can I have an institutional e-mail addres (firstname.lastname@example.org)?
- How can I forward mail from the institutional e-mail account to my personal e-mail?
- Regulation (PDF.519KB).
Rita Joana Silva
Área de Transferência de Tecnologia do IST
Núcleo de Parcerias Empresariais (NPE)
+351 21 841 93 00 | email@example.com | tt.tecnico.ulisboa.pt