Leave a lasting impression on your potential employer by handing out your Técnico Student Business Card!
Under the Career Discovery@Técnico programme, Técnico, in partnership with Santander Universidades, offers 100 business cards for each master finalist student.
The allocation of the business cards is carried out taking into account the following requirements:
- To be a finalist of a master’s degree, which is determined according to the rules established in the academic guide;
- Have the institutional e-mail address provided by Técnico (firstname.lastname@example.org) as main e-mail address;
- Have a registered mobile phone contact as main contact in Fénix;
- Your data access should include the access to the Technical Job Bank/ or Technical Job Bank and others.
Técnico Business Cards – 6thEdition
If you are a master’s degree finalist in the academic year 2018/2019, you can check until the 29th January if you meet the requirements and change your personal data in Fénix, if necessary.
After that, you will receive an e-mail through which you can confirm you want to take the offer. You must confirm until the 25th September.
Take this opportunity!
- In the case you don’t have your institutional e-mail as your main e-mail address, you can change that through Fénix. Personal > Personal Area > Information.
- How can I have an institutional e-mail addres (email@example.com)?
- How can I forward mail from the institutional e-mail account to my personal e-mail?
- Regulation (PDF.519KB).
Carlota Santos Silva
Área de Transferência de Tecnologia do IST
Núcleo de Parcerias Empresariais (NPE)