E. Awards@Técnico – 2019 Edition
E.Awards@Técnico aims to support and reward the best projects developed in Entrepreneurship Courses:
- Technology-Based Entrepreneurship;
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology Transfer;
- Product Development and Entrepreneurship;
- Entrepreneurship in Bioengineering;
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Science Management.
Every student who is attending Master Level Entrepreneurship Courses in this semester are candidates to get these prizes. To formalize the participation, a member of the team has to fulfill the application form and submit it in time (see Deadlines)
- Best E.Project Award by Santander – 2000€ – 1 prize of two thousand euros
- 2 Honorable Mentions by Armilar Ventures – 2 * 500€ – 2 honorable mentions of five hundred euros each.
- 25 to 29 november 2019: deadline for apllications submission.
- december 6th 2019: announcement of the 12 selected projects.
- 19 december 2019: public session; every team will have a 3 minutes pitch followed by jury feedback. The winners will be announced in the end of the session.
A representative from Santander, a representative from Armilar and three entrepreneurs alumni from Técnico.
Winners E.Awards@Técnico – 2019 Edition
|Best E.Project by Santander||Vienna||Ricardo Espadinha; Carlos Silva; José Correia; Gonçalo Santos; Aditya Vikram Jain|
|Honorable Mention by Armilar||New Shore||Gonçalo Fernando; Rosanna Huchzermeier; Beatriz Leitão; Sofia Dornellas; Diana Marques; Rita Gonçalves.|
|Honorable Mention by Armilar||Louise_Braille Learning Device||Miguel Marques; Gabriel Viana; João Barros; Manuel Aires; Davis Gouveia; Pedro Gouveia.|