E.Awards@Técnico – 2021/22 Edition
Support and award the best innovation and entrepreneurship projects designed by IST students enrolled in Entrepreneurship and Innovation courses, regardless of the study cycle, with the aim of encouraging, recognizing and disseminating ideas and entrepreneurial and innovative projects formulated by the IST community.
- All IST students enrolled in an Entrepreneurship course unit in the academic year 2021-2022 are eligible to apply.
- Applications may be accepted from groups of Técnico students (or with a majority of Técnico students) with projects involving the development of entrepreneurship activities, the Jury being responsible for accepting the application.
Applications to the E.Awards@Tecnico take place between 3 and 26 June 2022.
– Only applications made through the respective Form will be considered. FORM HERE
– All candidates must attach to the Entry Form in Poster* of their project
- Submission of applications: 3 to 26 of June 2022; -> HERE
- Info session: 22nd of June at 12h a.m. | ZOOM | Registration: HERE
- Communication of the projects selected for the final pitch: until 1 of July 2022;
- Exhibition of posters to be voted on by the IST community: 4 to 12 of July;
- Final Pitch: July 13th 2022
In the first phase of tabulation, the jury’s assessment will be based on the following criteria:
- Development status of the project;
- Competence and suitability of the team;
- Technology/ Degree of innovation and feasibility of the project;
- Validation and potential of the business model or social and environmental impact.
In the Final Pitch the jury will evaluate each project based on the 3-minute pitch and how the team answered the questions, with the following criteria:
- Business model: validation by customers, revenue model, partnerships, customer acquisition, market and the like;
- Potential for Social and Environmental Impact;
- Technology: feasibility, complexity, quality of prototype, and the like;
- Presentation: quality and effectiveness of the speaker and slides, graphic quality of the prototype and website, among other acceptable supports.
In this edition, the best entrepreneurship projects selected by the jury are awarded with the following values:
- Best E.Project by Santander – 1 prémio de 3.500€;
- Honorable Mention by by Accenture – 1 prémio de 1000€;
- Honorable Mention by Armilar Ventures – 1 prémio de 1000€;
- Best Poster by Accenture – 2 prémios de 500€ cada um;
- Consultancy Hours for the 3 Winning Projects by Armilar Ventures.
The jury will be composed by five members:
- one member appointed by Santander Universities;
- one member appointed by Accenture Consultores de Gestão S.A;
- one member appointed by Armilar Venture Partners;
- one IST professor with a link to entrepreneurship who will be the president of the jury;
- one external guest with an outstanding track record in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Selected Projects to PITCH:
Projects to candidates for the Best Poster:
Projects not selected for the pitch are candidates for the “Best Poster by Accenture” Award and can be viewed here: https://ist.pt/EAwards22_Posters
The Final Pitch will take place on the 13th of July at IST’s Salão Nobre.
To watch the final we ask you to register using this form: https://ist.pt/PitchFinal_InscricaoAssistencia
|Best E.Project by Santander||moldAI||André Gomes, Gonçalo Canhoto, José Lourenço e Pedro Henriques|
|Honorable Mention by by Accenture||WELLAS||Bruno Gomes, Daniel Wagner, Daniela Muntean, Marta Pereira, Muktadir Rumi e Vincent Gemar|
|Honorable Mention by Armilar Ventures||outGoing||Afonso Barbosa, Diogo Venâncio, Luis Ferreira e Rodrigo Fernandes|
|Best Poster by Accenture||Invisock||Afonso Ferreira, Fátima Rebollo, João Ribeiro e Mariana Abreu|
|Best Poster by Accenture||ElectriciTree||Diogo Ferreira|
|moldAI – Best E.Project by Santander|
|WELLAS – Honorable Mention by by Accenture|
|outGoing – Honorable Mention by Armilar Ventures|
|Invisock e ElectriciTree – Best Poster by Accenture|
Available in the Portuguese version