Lab2Market@Tecnico is an innovation acceleration program, on each edition of the program will include 4 to 6 teams of up to 5 members including faculty, researchers, PhD and Master students.
Each team must:
- Master an innovative technology in the any area;
- Have a clear market orientation and willingness to innovate.
The 2019 edition will have the support of i-Deals and Everis Portugal that will provide a total of 250 hours of business mentoring to the selected projects.
This edition will run from February 2019 until the end June 2019 with the following program/deadlines:
- Applications deadline – February 21st 2019 until March 17st 2019;
- Pitch: short presentations of pre-selected applications – from 18th to 29th of March 2019;
- Results – from 1st to 5th of April;
- Follow-Up Meeting – 13rd to 24th of May
- Final Pitch – 17th to 28th of June.
Launchin Session | 26th February | 4:30 – 6:30 pm| Room Q01 (Chemistry garden, Alameda)
Results of Lab2Market@Técnico 2019:
These were the selected projects:
|Project Name||R&D Center||Project Manager|
|Plasma Enabled Synthesis of graphene and N-graphene/metal oxides nanocomposites||IPFN||Bruno Soares Gonçalves|
|Ftag – Intelligent food packaging||CQE||Ermelinda Maçôas|
|CAF – Catalysts for hyperbranched polyethylene||CQE||Claudia Figueira|
Aplication to the program here