Vodafone Merit Award in em Wireless Mobile Networks
PITCH Projects 2021/2022: Ambient Monitor; Smart Garbage; Smart Vase; Water Monitoring; Bee Easy
Target audience and application conditions
All IST students enrolled in the Machine Learning C.U, specifically the teams formed within the discipline, with a maximum of 3 elements each.
- Teams will be selected for the final pitch, in the end of the semester.
- The selected teams for the pitch will be ranked according to classification obtained in the project developed within the scope of the discipline, from among the teams whose elements have obtained a classification in the Final Exam of the Course (regular evaluation period) minimum of 9.5 values.
- Up to 10 teams will be selected for the final pitch..
- In the final phase, the jury will evaluate each team based on the 10-minute pitch (+ 5 minutes of Q&A), with the following criteria:
a) Project execution;
b) Innovative component;
c) Presentation of results;
d) Communication skills.
- At the end of July or September, the teams selected for Pitch will be informed.
- In the week following the completion of the final pitch, the results must be publicly disclosed.
- Monetary prize, to be given to Student, amounting to € 1.310 (one thousand and three hundred and ten euros);
- Donation for the improvement of the education quality, in the amount of 873€ (eight hundred and seventy three euros).
The jury must be composed of more than one IST member, so that they have a majority of the votes.
See regulation of the respective academic year for more information.
|2020/2021||SmartMirror||Lourenço Banza Tourais e Guilherme da Costa Lopes||1.310,00€|
|2021/2022||Smart Vase||João Rocheteau||1.310,00€|
|PITCH Projects 2020/2021: Smart-Lock; Mobile Air Quality Measurement with GPS Stamp; Smart COMF; Smart Intelligent Irrigation of House Plants; Smart Mirror.|
- Team of students of Técnico wins merit award given by Vodafone with a SmartMirror project (2020/2021)
- “Smart Vase” project wins Vodafone Merit Award (2021/2022)
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org