TecInnov is a contest to support the development of innovative ideas that seeks to distinguish and finance innovation projects with economic potential.
On May 7th, we will have a information session on this edition that will include presentations of the winning projects from past editions.
Registrations in the session: http://bit.ly/tecinnovform
Teams composed primarily of members from Técnico academic community, such as students, professors and researchers.
Each team can submit an application/project.
- Multimodal transportation services (demand analysis, dynamic supply models);
- Sensing (data generation) for physical security;
- Sensing the city (data generation);
- City data analytics;
- Virtual assistance (e.g. in the city, in transportation);
- Mobility support for impaired people;
- Sensing for autonomy.
The deadlines of 5th Edition Thales 2019 of TecInnov will be:
- Applications deadline – April 8th 2019 until 3:00 pm of May 10th 2019;
- Information Session: May 7th 2019 | 2:30 pm | IStart – White Room;
- Evaluation of applications /Pre-selection – from May 10th to May 17th 2019;
- Pitch: short presentations of pre-selected applications – from 20th to 24th of May 2019;
- Results – till June 7th 2019;
- Proof of Concept implementation – until October 31st 2019.
In 5th Edition Thales – 2019 of TecInnov, support will be to a maximum of € 5,000.00 (five thousand Euros) for each selected project, for a total of € 10,000.00 (ten thousand Euros).
TecInnov regulation and application form here.