E. Awards@Técnico – 2018 Edition
Results of the E. Awards@Técnico – 2018 Edition
The following projects were selected:
|Project||Project Manager||Best E.Project Award by Santander|
|Project||Project Manager||Honorable Mentions by Armilar Ventures|
E.Awards@Técnico aims to support and reward the best projects developed in Entrepreneurship Courses:
- Technology-Based Entrepreneurship (EBT-MEGE)
- Technology-Based Entrepreneurship / Entrepreneurship (EBT-MEGI)
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology Transfer (EITT-MEEC)
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology Transfer (EITT-MEQ)
- Product Development and Entrepreneurship (DPE-MEMec)
- Entrepreneurship in Bioengineering (EB-MEBiol)
Every student who is attending Master Level Entrepreneurship Courses in this semester are candidates to get these prizes. To formalize the participation, a member of the team has to fulfill the application form and submit it in time (see Deadlines)
- Best E.Project Award by Santander – 2000€ – 1 prize of two thousand euros
- 2 Honorable Mentions by Armilar Ventures – 2 * 500€ – 2 honorable mentions of five hundred euros each.
- 26 – 30 november 2018: deadline for apllications submission.
- december 5th 2018: announcement of the 12 selected projects.
- december 19th 2018: public session; every team will have a 3 minutes pitch followed by jury feedback. The winners will be announced in the end of the session.
A representative from Santander, a representative from Armilar and three entrepreneurs alumni from Técnico.