Did you know that if you enroll in an entrepreneurship course this semester you can apply to E.Awards@Técnico – 2020 Edition.
E.Awards@Técnico aims to support and reward the best projects developed in Entrepreneurship Courses:
- Technology-Based Entrepreneurship;
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology Transfer;
- Product Development and Entrepreneurship;
- Entrepreneurship in Bioengineering;
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Science Management.
Every student who is attending Master Level Entrepreneurship Courses in this semester are candidates to get these prizes. To formalize the participation, a member of the team has to fulfill the application form and submit it in time (see Deadlines)
- Best E.Project Award by Santander – 2000€ – 1 prize of two thousand euros
- 2 Honorable Mentions by Armilar Ventures – 2 * 500€ – 2 honorable mentions of five hundred euros each.
- 23 to 29 of november 2020: deadline for apllications submission;
- 4th december 2020: announcement of the selected projects.;
- 16 of december 2020 (in confirmation): public session; every team will have a 3 minutes pitch followed by jury feedback. The winners will be announced in the end of the session.
A representative from Santander, a representative from Armilar and three entrepreneurs alumni from Técnico.
Winners E.Awards@Técnico – 2020 Edition
|Project Name||Team||Best E.Project Award by Santander|
|GoNoGo||Diogo Roque, Maria João Fragoso, Pedro Fulgêncio, Peer Johansen||2.000,00€|
|Project Name||Team||Honorable Mentions by Armilar Ventures|
|Wavean||André Fabião, Afonso Gusmão, Gonçalo Teixeira||500,00€|
|Forgetting Dementia||Alípio Gomes, Ana Filipa Correia, Fátima costa, João Henriques, Marta Barata, Teresa Braz||500,00€|
- “Entrepreneurship is all about being persistent”
- Automated disinfection system for supermarket conveyor belts wins the 3rd edition of E.Awards@Técnico