Discover your technology’s path to market!
Lab2Market@Técnico program aims to identify projects being carried out by PhD, Master students and IST faculty members with a clear market orientation.
With the support of NTT Data and i-Deals, the selected teams will receive 250 hours of specialized business consultancy time.
Market Assessment, Value Proposition, How to present to investors, Potential partners and clients it’s some of the answers you may find.
- Applications – January 9th until February 8th 2023
- Launching Session – 18th January 2022 | 2pm | Civil Museum | Zoom/ in person
Application here: https://ist.pt/Lab2Market23Launchigsession
- Pcomunication of the pre-selection teams: until February 13th 2023
- Pitch: short presentations of pre-selected applications – February 23rd 2023
- Results – February 27th to March 3rd 2023;
- Workshop: 8th March 2023, 9am | in person
- One-to-one meetings: 9th or 10th March 2023
- First 4 week working period – 13th March – 14th April 2023.
- Mid-Term Meeting – 17th to 20th April 2022
- Second 5 week working period – 24th April – 26th May 2023
- Final Pitch presentation – May 31st 2023 at 2:30 pm | Amphitheater FA3
Project presentations must be conducted in English.
Important points to focus on in the Pitch presentation and for the first meeting with I-deals consultants:
- What does the technology do and what state is it in.
- What is your competitive advantage.
- What are the applications of your technology.
- Who are your technology’s competitors and what do you do that they don’t do.
- There has been a previous market analysis.
- Who are your potential customers.
- Have you mentioned or thought of any potential customers?
- What do you hope to get out of the programme? (So that mentors can focus on the most important needs during the mentoring process).
Results Lab2Market@Técnico 2023:
|Project Name||R&D center||Team|
|Enhancement Lite Exoskeleton||CINAMIL / IDMEC||Artur Machado, Luis Quinto, Jorge Martins, Miguel Tavares da Silva|
|AI Based Solutions for Automated Play-Testing||GAIPS/INESC-ID||Diogo Rato, Pedro Fernandes, Rui Prada|
|PLANET – Plasma Generated Nitrogen Fertelizers||IPFN||Júlio Henriques, Júlia Jorge|
|iBB||Frederico Ferreira, Joana Almeida, Miguel Nascimento, Nuno Faria, Petar Keković|
Rita Joana Silva
TT@Técnico | Tech Transfer Team
+351 21 841 93 00 | tt.tecnico.ulisboa.pt