Lauching Session | January 30th – 2:30pm | Room Q01 (Alameda Campus) – Registration here
Lab2Market@Tecnico is an innovation acceleration program, on each edition of the program will include 4 to 6 teams of up to 5 members including faculty, researchers, PhD and Master students.
Each team must:
- Expert in an innovative technology in the any area;
- Have a clear market orientation and willingness to innovate.
The 2020 edition will have the support of i-Deals and Everis Portugal that will provide a total of 250 hours of business mentoring to the selected projects.
This edition will run from January 2020 until the end May 2020.
- Applications deadline – January 13th 2020 until February 16th 2020
- Launching Session – January 30th 2020
- Pitch: short presentations of pre-selected applications – February 27th 2020
- Results – from 2nd to 6th of March 2020
- Workshop – March 12th2020
- On to One Meeting – March 12th2020
- First 4 week working period – 16th March – 10th April 2020
- Follow-Up Meeting – April 23rd 2020
- Second 4 week working period – 27th April to 22nd of May 2020
- Final Pitch presentation – May 28th 2020
Application to the program HERE
Results Lab2Market@Técnico 2020:
These were the selected projects:
|Method for Stem Cell Line/s production||João Manuel Carreira|
|Dry reforming and enhanced absorption water gas-shift reaction for bio-H2 production with in situ CO2 capture||Paula Teixeira|
|DETU||Pedro Saldanha Ramos|
|ASPIR – Antibiotic Screening Platform with InfraRed spectroscopy||Bernardo Ribeiro da Cunha|
|Science for cultural heritage||Victoria Corregidor|
Online Video of Launching Session – Here
+351 21 841 93 00 | tt.tecnico.ulisboa.pt