NTT DATA Merit Award in Machine Learning
Target audience and application conditions
All IST students enrolled in the Machine Learning C.U, specifically the teams formed within the discipline, with a maximum of 3 elements each.
- 1. The teams selected for pitch will be ranked according to classification obtained in the project developed within the scope of the discipline, from among the teams whose elements have obtained a classification in the Final Exam of the Course (regular evaluation period) minimum of 9.5 values.
- Up to 10 teams will be selected for the final pitch;
- 2. In the final phase, the jury will evaluate each team based on the 10-minute pitch (+ 5 minutes of Q&A), with the following criteria:
a) Project execution;
b) Innovative component;
c) Presentation of results;
d) Communication skills.
3. At the end of July, the teams selected for Pitch will be informed;
4. The day will be defined, in September, in which the final pitch of the project should be done;
5. In the week following the final pitch, the results must be publicly disclosed.
- Monetary prize, to be given to Student, amounting to € 1.300 (one thousand and three hundred euros);
- Donation for the improvement of the education quality, in the amount of 867 € (eight hundred and sixty seven euros).
The jury must be composed of more than one IST member, so that they have a majority of the votes.
See regulation of the respective academic year for more information.
NTT Data Merit Award in Machine Learning Winners
|2018/2019||Tutti-Viewti||João Figueira e Tiago Almeida||1.300,00€|
|2020/2021||Digitus||Gonçalo Valente de Oliveira e João Ribeiro Dias||1.300,00€|
- 1.ª edição do “Prémio de Mérito Everis Em Aprendizagem” já tem vencedores (2018/2019)
- Everis delivers another Merit Award in Machine Learning to Técnico students (2019/2020)
- 3rd edition of the Everis NTT Data Merit Award in Machine Learning (2020/2021)
Corporate Partnerships Unit