Target audience and application conditions
All IST students enrolled in the Machine Learning C.U, specifically the teams formed within the discipline, with a maximum of 3 elements each.
- The teams selected for pitch will be ranked according to classification obtained in the project developed within the scope of the discipline, from among the teams whose elements have obtained a classification in the Final Exam of the Course (regular evaluation period) minimum of 9.5 values.
- Up to 10 teams will be selected for the final pitch.
- In the final phase, the jury will evaluate each team based on the 10-minute pitch (+ 5 minutes of Q&A), with the following criteria:
a) Project execution;
b) Innovative component;
c) Presentation of results;
d) Communication skills.
3. At the end of July, the teams selected for Pitc will be informed
4. The day will be defined, in September, in which the final pitch of the project should be done.
5. In the week following the final pitch, the results must be publicly disclosed.
- Monetary prize, to be given to Student, amounting to € 1.300 (one thousand and three hundred euros);
- Donation for the improvement of the education quality, in the amount of 867 € (eight hundred and sixty seven euros).
The jury must be composed of more than one IST member, so that they have a majority of the votes.
See regulation of the respective academic year for more information.
Everis Merit Award in Machine Learning Winners
|2018/2019||Tutti-Viewti||João Figueira e Tiago Almeida||1.300,00€|
- 1.ª edição do “Prémio de Mérito Everis Em Aprendizagem” já tem vencedores (2018/2019)
- Everis delivers another Merit Award in Machine Learning to Técnico students (2019/2020)
More information: email@example.com