Discover the young talents of Portugal’s top Science and Technology school
Técnico’s Young Talents Recruitment Program
Técnico gives you the chance of strengthening your employer brand among the new generation of young talents who selected the most demanding and prestigious science and technology school in Portugal.
Our goal is to help the companies to recruit our graduates and students for jobs and internships, because the companies will benefit from talent that comes equipped for the current technology challenges and future research needs.
- Técnico Job bank: A platform for posting your employment and internship opportunities exclusively to Técnico’s students and recent graduates. +info: jobbank.tecnico.ulisboa.pt
- Pitch Bootcamp@Técnico by Spark Agency (7 April 2018): A 2-day career accelerator, organised in collaboration with Spark Agency, that brings together Técnico’s young talents with some of the most competitive companies in the market. +info: http://sparkagency.pt/pitch.php
- Inside View@Técnico by BEST Lisboa (February to April 2018): A job shadowing program, organized in collaboration with the Board of European Students of Technology (BEST) Lisboa, where a young talent follows a professional of the same area of studies during a normal working day. +info:http://best.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/insideview/
- Técnico Career Weeks (February – March 2018): Career Weeks organized in collaboration with the student’s organizations, are ideal opportunities to
speak face-to-face with Tecnico’s young talents and to present them your challenges and opportunities. +info: https://tt.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/en/parcerias-empresariais/talents-tecnico/tecnico-career-weeks/
- Jobshop@Técnico By AEIST (May 2018): The Jobshop is Técnico’s Job Fair organised by Técnico’s Students’ Union (AEIST) where you can have your own stand and promote your employer brand among the more than 11,000 Tecnico’s students. +info: https://www.aeist.pt/
- Técnico Summer Internships (July – September 2018): Summer internships lasting from 4 to 8 weeks, where you gain a deeper knowledge on the new generation of Tecnico’s talents and give them the opportunity for a first professional experience. +info: https://tt.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/en/parcerias-empresariais/talents-tecnico/tecnico-summer-internships/
Carlota Santos Silva
Corporate Partnerships Unit