As an effort to encourage and facilitate the creation of student organizations, “Técnico Students’ Clubs” platform was developed, allowing, with a low bureaucratic effort, small groups of students to create teams officially recognized by IST. These clubs will have access to:
- Resources, such as IST spaces and support for activities
- Recognition as “Técnico Students’ Club”
From entrepreneurship to computing, you can create a club where your idea can go even further!
|Clube de Estudantes “Security Team” do Técnico|
|Clube de Estudantes BET do Técnico|
|Clube de Estudantes de Data Science do Técnico|
|Clube de Estudantes de Proteção e Segurança Radiológica do Técnico|
|PharmaTec – Clube de Estudantes de Engenharia Farmacêutica do Técnico|
|Técnico Student Club on Mental Health and Inclusion|
|Técnico Asian Student Club|
|Técnico PhD Student Clubemail@example.com|
In order to proceed with the application, you must take into account the following points:
- The application form must be submitted;
- The club must be, unless justified, composed exclusively of Técnico’s students;
- The club must have a minimum of 3 students;
- The group can have the collaboration of one or more teachers from Técnico.
There will be two admission periods for new clubs:
- Submission of applications: Until 9 of October 2020
- Analysis of applications and meetings with NPE: 9 to 23 of October 2020
- Publication of results: Until 30 of october 2020
Find here the Regulation document where it is detailed all the necessary information for the registration, proper functioning and fulfillment of duties.
Follow this link to find the application form: Form
More information: Martim Ferreira (firstname.lastname@example.org)