Cisco Merit Award in Networks and Internet Services
Target audience and application conditions
In the 2020/2021 edition, candidates for the Cisco Merit Award in Networks and Internet Services will be all IST students enrolled in UC Networks and Internet Services.
Rules and Conditions
- 1. Students will be ranked according to the final grade as defined in the U.C. Networks and Internet Services evaluation method.
- 2. It will also be considered the final grade of the UC Computers Network and Internet, upon evaluation by the jury.
- Monetary prize, to be given to Student, amounting to €1.310,00 (one thousand three hundred and ten euros);
- Donation for the improvement of the education quality, in the amount of €875,00 (eight hundred and seventy five euros).
The jury panel must be composed of more than one IST faculty member so that they have a majority of the votes.
(See regulation of the respective academic year for more information).
- Merit Award Regulation in Networks and Internet Services 2020-2021 (PDF, 801KB)
- Merit Award Regulation in Network Architecture and Management 2021-2022 (EN) (PDF, 215KB)
- Merit Award Regulation in Network Architecture and Management 2022-2023 (EN) (PDF, 73KB)
Winners Cisco Merit Award in Networks and Internet Services
|2020/2021||Pedro Afonso Roque Martins||1.310,00€|
|2021/2022||Nuno Daniel Matos Martins||1.310,00€|
- Cisco rewards the best student of Networks and Internet Services curricular unit (2020/2021)
- CISCO rewards Técnico student (2021/2022)
Corporate Partnerships Unit