Target audience and application conditions
All IST students enrolled in the Machine Learning C.U, specifically the teams formed within the discipline, with a maximum of 3 elements each.
1. The teams will be grouped according to their final classification in the project (s) to be developed within the discipline in the academic year in question, being determined 6 to 10 teams for the final pitch.
2. In the final phase, the jury will evaluate each team based on 3 minutes pitch, with the following criteria:
a) Innovative component;
b) Presentation of results.
3. On March 12, the challenge statement is made public.
4. The day will be defined, at the end of the semester, in which the final pitch of the project should be done.
5. In the week following the final pitch, the results must be publicly disclosed.
- Monetary prize, to be given to Student, amounting to € 1.300 (one thousand and three hundred euros);
- Donation for the improvement of the education quality, in the amount of 867 € (eight hundred and sixty seven euros).
The jury must be composed of more than one IST member, so that they have a majority of the votes.
See regulation of the respective academic year for more information.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org