McKinsey Merit Award in Complex Analysis and Differential Equations
Target audience and application conditions
All the students enrolled for the 1st time in the 1st semester in u.c of ACDE in the various 1st cycle courses and IST integrated master’s degrees in each of the years students.
- 1. Students will be graded according to their classification in the course unit in this semester;
- 2. The tie-breaking criterion should be the average of the classifications obtained in the curricular units of Linear Algebra, Differential and Integral Calculus I and II.
- Monetary prize amounting to € 1.290 (one thousand and two hundred and ninety euros), to be given to Student;
- Donation for the improvement of the education quality, in the amount of 860 € (eight hundred and sixty euros);
The jury must be composed of more than one IST member, so that they have a majority of the votes.
See regulation of the respective academic year for more information)
Winners McKinsey Merit Award in Complex Analysis and Differential Equations
|2018/2019||Carolina Graça Valente Figueiredo||1.290,00€|
|2019/2020||Alexandre Marcelino Neves||1.290,00€|
- Engineering Physics student wins McKinsey Merit Award (2018/2019)
- Award Ceremony – McKinsey Merit Award in Complex Analysis and Differential Equations (2019/2020)
- Student of Applied Mathematics and Computation wins McKinsey Merit Award (2020/2021)
Corporate Partnerships Unit