Target audience and application conditions
All the students enrolled in the course of Probability and Statistics in the various undergraduate and master’s degrees of IST.
- Students will be graded according to their final classification in the course unit this semester;
- The tiebreaker shall be based on the U.C. of the first year.
- Monetary prize, to be given to Student, amounting to € 1.300 (one thousand and three hundred euros);
- Donation for the improvement of the education quality, in the amount of 867 € (eight hundred and sixty seven euros).
The jury must be composed of more than one IST member, so that they have a majority of the votes.
See regulation of the respective academic year for more information.
Winners Kearney Class Excellence Award
|2018/2019||Francisca Rendeiro Galhardas||1.300,00€|
|2019/2020||Duarte Miguel da Silva Feiteira||1.300,00€|
- Industrial Engineering and Management student wins Kearney Class Excellence Award
- Kearney rewards academic merit
More information: email@example.com