Kearney Excellence Award in Probabilities and Statistics
Target audience and application conditions
All the students enrolled in the course of Probability and Statistics in the various undergraduate and master’s degrees of IST.
- 1. Students will be graded according to their final classification in the course unit this semester;
- 2. The tiebreaker shall be based on the U.C. of the first year.
- Monetary prize, to be given to Student, amounting to € 1.535 (one thousand and five hundred and thirty five euros);
- Donation for the improvement of the education quality, amounting to 1.023€ € (one thousand and twenty tree euros).
The jury must be composed of more than one IST member, so that they have a majority of the votes.
(See regulation of the respective academic year for more information.)
Winners Kearney Class Excellence Award
|2018/2019||Francisca Rendeiro Galhardas||1.300,00€|
|2019/2020||Duarte Miguel da Silva Feiteira||1.300,00€|
|2021/2022||Diogo Santiago Antunes||1.535,00€|
- Industrial Engineering and Management student wins Kearney Class Excellence Award 2018/2019
- Kearney rewards academic merit 2019/2020
- Kearney continues to recognise the merit of Técnico students 2020/2021
Corporate Partnerships Unit