Cisco Merit Award in Networks and Internet Services
Cisco Systems Portugal annually awards an academic merit award to the best student of the U.C. Networks and Internet Services of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of IST.
Target audience and application conditions
In the 2020/2021 edition, candidates for the Cisco Merit Award in Networks and Internet Services will be all IST students enrolled in UC Networks and Internet Services.
Rules and Conditions
- 1. Students will be ranked according to the final grade as defined in the U.C. Networks and Internet Services evaluation method.
- 2. It will also be considered the final grade of the UC Computers Network and Internet, upon evaluation by the jury.
- Monetary prize, to be given to Student, amounting to € 1.310 (one thousand three hundred and ten euros);
- Donation for the improvement of the education quality, in the amount of 873,33 € (eight hundred and seventy three euros and thirty-three cents).
The jury panel must be composed of more than one IST faculty member so that they have a majority of the votes.
(See regulation of the respective academic year for more information).
- Merit Award Regulation in Networks and Internet Services 2020-2021 (PDF, 801KB)
- Merit Award Regulation in Network Architecture and Management 2021-2022 (EN) (PDF, 215KB)
Winners Cisco Merit Award in Networks and Internet Services
|2020/2021||Pedro Afonso Roque Martins||1.310,00€|
|2021/2022||Nuno Daniel Matos Martins||1.310,00€|
- Cisco rewards the best student of Networks and Internet Services curricular unit (2020/2021)
- CISCO rewards Técnico student (2021/2022)
Corporate Partnerships Unit