Sky Merit Award in Algorithms for Computational Logic
Target audience and application conditions
Candidates for the Sky Merit Award in Algorithms for Computational Logic will be all IST students enrolled in UC Algorithms for Computational Logic.
Rules and Conditions
- 1. Students will be ranked according to their final grade in Curricular Unit of Algorithms for Computational Logic, as defined in the evaluation methods (80%), and by the jury’s assessment of the quality and innovation of the solutions produced (20%). In the event of a tie, the jury may decide to divide the prize among the students with the highest seriation value.
2. The selected student can only benefit from 1 (one) merit award in the same academic year.
- Monetary prize, to be given to Student, amounting to € 1.535;
- Donation for the improvement of the education quality, in the amount of €1.025.
The jury panel must be composed of more than one IST faculty member so that they have a majority of the votes.
(See regulation of the respective academic year for more information).
Winner of Sky Merit Award in Algorithms for Computational Logic
|2022/2023||António Branco & André Dias||1.525€|
- Merit Award Regulation Sky in Algorithms for Computational Logic 2022-2023 (only in portuguese), (PDF, 225KB)
Corporate Partnerships Unit